Thursday, August 13, 2009

A few Things

First of all I am sorry for the huge amout of posts I did today. I had some catching up to do!

Second- I am so excited to post I am doing a 5K with my friend Jennie! We are dragging each other along as we prepare! If you have any advice for us, please leave us a comment!

Third - I can't believe Hadley is 3 months old!

Fourth- I have been without a kitchen for two weeks now and I am going CRAZY!!! It will be worth it in the end! Goodbye 70's yellow!

Fifth- Our blog will be private on September 12th. See the right hand side for details.

That's all of my random things for the day!

15 comments:

Mama! said...

My e-mail is pocahontas@rockhuggers.com. I would still like to be able to view if you're okay with it.

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

my email is bennmckenzie@gmail.com. I love reading your blog~

Joy said...

We want in too joythutchins@yahoo.com

J and L said...

oh! Keep us in! I'll send you an email...

jenny said...

*pick me, pick me*

PLEASE?

I really hope I still get to peek into your life. You have such a great outlook on life. I miss you.

Oh, my email is my first name . last name @ gmail.

Holli and Billy said...

hollibilly@msn.com

I don't want to miss out!!

Melanie said...

youvegotmel@ryerse.net is my e-mail. Of course I want to see the blog still! Gotta keep tracck of my Millie!

Julie said...

Invite me please! juliechecketts (at)netzero.com

Nicole said...

I can't believe you've been married 4 years already! Your cake is still among my favorite ever! I love your blog! coleyjean85@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hey my e-mail is abunn07@live.com. Sounds like you are having fun!!!

Nicole said...

my e-mail is nmoonfish@gmail.com. I miss you and love reading what your up to. I need to be better myself... haha!

Adele said...

My email is parkerad@gmail.com
Love ya! Good to see you last week. :)

Kolby and Amy said...

Don't forget me! rollins.amy2@gmail.com

tanfrckls said...

Tanis would still like to be able to read your blog. My e-mail is tanfrckls@yahoo.com. I love reading about you and your family!

Kaylin said...

wazzup07@hotmail.com