Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What is Your Favorite Kids Website?

I thought I would share a couple of my favorite websites, and I am hoping you will share yours with me!
The first one is www.starfall.com Boston LOVES this website. It has really helped his vocabulary, pronunciation, and letter recognition. It is a great website from 18 months up to 6 years plus.
The second one is www.friend.lds.org This is a great resource for me as both a parent and primary teacher. It has great coloring pages, scripture stories, and a few games.

What websites do your kids like, and what websites do your find are good resources for you as a parent?

1 comment:

EmmaP said...

Here are a few I like...

dltk-kids Check out their "printables" section.

FamilyFun This one is great for costumes, birthday cakes, holiday crafts, and easy recipes for kids.

Big List of Birthday Party Ideas You guessed it... THis is THEME-PARTY Central. Many times I come here first, and these ideas will help trigger some of my own.

Kraft Foods This isn't a "kids site" per say. But I can almost always find a recipe that the kids like, and around the holidays they have the cutest food ideas.

anyway - those are ones I can think of off the top of my head.