Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Thought Birds Flew South For The Winter?

I thought our Blue Jays would fly south for the winter... but I was wrong. They still come everyday to get the peanuts that Boston throws on the deck for them.


We really haven't gone outside to much this winter, so as soon as I open the screen door he runs and runs and runs across the deck.

It is a fun daily ritual. It's kind of like we have a pet, but don't have to clean up its mess!

-Does anyone else feel like when their child gets a hair cut, they look like a completly different kid?-

1 comment:

Jennifer Lyn said...

I can't believe how big Boston is! He is so cute. And congrats on being 2/3 done. That is always a good feeling. I have also been thinking about Natalia a lot this month. Thank you for sharing her note. I remember that handwriting well with the letters we exchanged over the years. Good luck with everything. I just love looking at your blog!