Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Snow Night!

Yesterday 8" of snow fell. Today it has been snowing since 7:30am, and it still hasn't stopped! So tonight was declared a snow night!
Boston loves to look at the snow, put on his gloves and hat, but he hates sledding... much to his mothers disappointment. So Jeremy and I took turns sledding down our front yard, and other nearby hills while he watched. We even took our tube for a ride down our street!
It was so much fun to spend a night outside in the snow together. Afterwards we came in and had Oatmeal cookies, and Hot Chocolate.
I think Boston's favorite part of the whole night was licking the beater!

5 comments:

Joy said...

Sounds like some true fun. Good for you guys. Boston will come around. If not just for the cookies!

The Willeyes said...

This snow has been amazing hasn't it. What a fun family home evening activity though:)

Cassie said...

Wow I can't believe you are getting way more snow than us! Not that it is my photography but more you guys, but that picture I took turned out really well!

JJuracan and family said...

You guys are so dang cute!!! That was so much snow! I'm glad it is slowly melting. :-) I did the sledding thing for too many years with my kids, now they go out on their own...and I love it! :-)

Julie said...

How fun! I think my favorite part would be the cookies & hot chocolate.