Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh How I Love This Boy

I am so grateful to be a mother. I love watching Boston learn and grow, and try on every hat in the house.


I love watching him do puzzles all by himself.

I love watching his imagination go wild as he plays with cars on the uglyiest, hardest floor in the house.


I love that he is telling me "stories" now. Such as "Basketball-Church-Daddy" after we watched Jeremy play in his first church ball game. Or "Mason-Grandma-Logan- Trains- Cars" days after visiting them.

Although at times being a mother 24/7 is tough, the rewards are priceless.

4 comments:

The Willeyes said...

He is a beautiful boy too! You are lucky....what a great job:)

Texas Birds said...

Well out- motherhood is well worth it!

JJuracan and family said...

There is something about Mom's and their boys! Nothing is better :-) Enjoy!

Melanie said...

What a cutie! You're an amazing mother!