Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boston Update (Wordy Post. Sorry)


Boston got his stitches out today!! Yahoo!! I took him into the hospital this morning and as soon as we entered he started screaming... there was no doubt he remembered what had occured there just 5 days earlier. It was a pretty quick process, and then the nurse asked if he wanted a sucker, and he said "Ya, Sucker!" I had no idea he knew that word!

Boston is getting to be quite the communicator. He can now say;
-Mama
-Dada
-Grandma
-Grandpa
-You
-Ya, and Yes
-No
-That
-Milk
-Cracker
-Diaper
-Truck
-Duck
-Car
-Ball
-All Done
-Bath
-Shoes
-Juice
-Balloon
-Moon
-Sucker
-Hi (Which he says to EVERYONE! and I mean EVERYONE!!)
-Bubbles
-Cheese
-Cereal

These are the words he knows how to Sign
Tiger
Monkey
Fish
Bath
Dada
Milk
Cracker
Bath
More
All Done
Eat/Food
Wash Hands

Boston is at such a fun age. He is learning so much so quickly! He REALLY loves balls, and cars, and chasing the vacuum! What a funny little guy.

4 comments:

Holli and Billy said...

Camille, it was so fun to hang out with you at the park a few weeks ago! Your little guy is SO adorable! I just nominated you for a blog award on my blog, so check it out! Holli

EmmaP said...

cute! How did I not know that you blog??? Hope you don't mind me following up on your cute little family now. Congrats in the stitches!!!

I'm over at
Musings of the Mindless Banterer,
Simply Simmer, and
My Silly Stories and Literary Lore

Come and visit if you have a sec. I'd love to have you!

joshandemily said...

Poor little guy! It sounds like you handled that so well. AND wow, he's quite the little talker. We need to get together so he can teach Lydie a thing or two. Miss you!! Good luck with Super Saturday tomorrow!

Melanie said...

Boston is growing so fast! He really is a great little communicator! That's awesome! He takes after his mommy I guess...(: Especially saying "hi" to everyone. Like Mommy like son! He definately looks like a Garner, though I think. Your blog is adorable! I love all the pictures!