Saturday, September 20, 2008

5 Kids for A Week

We just got back from staying with my cousin's kids for a week! We had lots of fun hanging out with them and taking them all over town to dance and football! They are extremely busy kids! So busy that I only got a picture of Maddie while we were there. Boston loved staying at there house! He especially seem to love having more the 100 square feet to explore!


Boston also really really liked Alec's drum sticks! He dragged at least one of them around the house all day! This is just a video of him jammin'



My Mom, and nephews Logan and Mason came to visit me while we were there! It was so fun to have them come! As you can tell Logan is really into winking lately.

A few hours before we left, there was this beautiful rainbow outside their back door. It was a perfect ending to a great week with my fun cousins.


1 comment:

Apryle Moss said...

Camille I found your blog off of Julies or Emmas or julias. I am not sure. Anyway your little boy is getting so big. I see your mom every now and then at the park. It is fun to see all your pictures. Can't you wait to have five kids. It is always good to just start with one. Take care. You can check out my blog at http://bamoss.blogspot.com