Friday, January 11, 2008

3rd Major Haircut!

So during all the fun holiday festivities, family members seemed to get a kick out of making fun of Boston's hair. They would say things like "He looks like he's wearing a topee'." Or "He looks like a Sesame Street character." "You need to give this kid a Moe hawk. Were is the gel?" Well we are sick of the jokes, so we cut a good 2 inches off his "mop" last night.
BEFORE

AFTER

Luckily Boston doesn't seem to mind getting his hair cut. I guess when you start getting it cut at 2 weeks old, you get used to it. He loves looking at himself in the mirror while Jeremy cuts it. I think Boston's favorite part is the fact that he gets to wear no clothes during the whole process!

9 comments:

Berry Family said...

Oh my gosh!!!! He is so big and so dang cute! I can't believe his eyes ..... love them! How are you guys? It has been forever! We should seriously meet half way or something and hang out!

Mary-Anne said...

He is such a cutie!!

Maren said...

Hi, it's Maren Creswell. I just discovered your blog and it's so fun to see how your little family is doing, especially Boston. He is soooooo cute! I showed his pictures to Dallin too, and both of us were just saying "Cute!" over and over. If you'd like to see our blog, it is dallinmaren.blogspot.com. I'm glad I discovered you in blog-land!

Berry Family said...

We are willing to give advise on having girls as long as you guys give us advise on getting boys. ha-ha We are excited and it will be fun for Jovie and to see the girls grow together.

Cassie said...

There's my little nephew's face. I don't think we had ever seen it before...just kidding he was cute before and you should just ignore comments.

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

HI...
He is such a cutie...Tell Elder that he did a good job on the hair cut...I hope that we can get together soon...Tell Elder HI for me

Texas Birds said...

Camille, he looks soooooo cute! I know it's hard to cut a lot of at once but I thinks it's darling!

jenny said...

It makes him look so much older! I love it...what a cutie :)

Amber said...

I love the new hair cut. He looks so grown up. What a cutie!!