Friday, January 25, 2008

Logan, Mason, and my Mom come to visit

Boston and I always love when my Mom bring Logan and Mason down to Lindon for the day! We always have so much fun! Last time they came out we went sledding on the little hill in our back yard! We had a blast!

Mason is in front, and Logan is trying out the trick that Mason taught him... standing on the back "Snowboardin'"Logan and Me trying to get Grandma and Boston with snowballs!

Mason was all smiles! He loves the snow!

After the sledding fun we went out to lunch and Logan was upset that we didn't get any Pop. He started "coughing" and when we asked him what was wrong he replied "water makes me cough, I need Pop." Don't worry we didn't give into Mr. Clever.

1 comment:

Berry Family said...

Cute pictures!! That is too cute that water makes him "cough." I had to laugh at that one!