Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sad Saturday of Stitches

After only being awake for about 10 minutes, Boston crashed into the corner of our wall and got a nice gash on his forehead. Jeremy ran into the bathroom, where I literally jumped out of the shower, threw clothes on and helped Jeremy put this nice bandage on Boston's head.
Seeing how deep it was, we knew he needed stitches. So we took him to insta-care, and they recommended we go to the Emergency Room. So off we went to the Hospital. As soon as the doctor and nurse started touching him he said "All Done." He knew he didn't want to be there. 6 or 7 stitches and a million tears and screams later this is what he looks like.
Not exactly how we envisioned our Saturday morning to go, but we are glad he is once again our happy little Boston!
The nurse gave him a sucker so he was really happy and sticky after that!
-
I was just going to post about how exciting it is to have Boston walking now, but now I am not so sure how exciting it is. Kind of scary!

10 comments:

Tiffaney said...

Oh! Camille: I'm so soooory! I know exactly what you mean, about the excitement and the not so excitement of walking! You should see Trevor know, he has all kinds of bumps, bruises, cuts, scratches on his face, arms, and legs. He is a goer... I'm glad Boston is okay though, take care! Tiffaney :-)

Berry Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Berry Family said...

Poor Boston! We hope he is feeling better. That sucker seemed to put a bright smile on his face. =)

Cassie said...

Well I don't know why Boston wants to be like Peyton lately... just kidding I know how aweful it feels for you too at least they will be scar cousins together, right??

Mama! said...

Poor little guy, he still looks darling, even with bandages all over his head! I'm with you on the walking thing. Peyton is trying really hard and we are trying to teach him but I'm a little nervous. He's already quite the mischief maker!

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

how sad! What a scare though~I can only imagine! Someday whenever i have kids I will have the pleasure of finding out! What a battle scar he will have! He is still adorable!

Perry's said...

sad little guy. I am glad he is back to himself. I keep waiting for Hannah to need stiches. She loves to climb on everything and try to jump off. She is just like her dad. I am in trouble

The Willeyes said...

The first hospital visit is the worst! Hopefully it will be your last...at least for a long time:)

Eric and Julia Jacob said...

SAD!!! That is a huge gash! Hope he is ok.

Phil said...

Can you believe of all the boys it is the two youngest that have gotten the stiches?