Sunday, December 2, 2012

Turkey Day!

Our Thanksgiving morning started out with

2 kids in a box watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade!  They have been loving this box for days. 

Then at 1:00 we headed for our 1st Thanksgiving Feast!  9 out of 10 of Jeremy's siblings were there.  It was great to be with everyone.

Our little nephew Caydon was soooo adorable with Cambridge!  He said "Mom, we need to buy one of these!"  He also said " I love Cambridge, he's my favorite." 

Aunt Jenn was the master at getting Cambridge to smile!   First time I caught it on Camera!  

Jeremy helping his Dad with chairs! 

The kids had a royal blast going for "Train Rides" 

Not sure how safe that is...   

Then at 5:00 we headed for Thanksgiving Feast #2 with my side of the family. 

Yummy Yummy in our tummys!

It was great to see so many of my cousin's again.   
The highlight was being able to have Martha there!  She has had an extremely rough 6 months to say the least... You can read more about that here.


Of course we enjoyed some traditional Garner "speed" We loved both of our Thanksgivings and are so very thankful for the wonderful families we have!!

After the dinners my parents watched the kids and we headed out Black Friday shopping!  Oh man, we had a great time and got some great deals!!

We stayed a couple nights at my parents house and were able to enjoy a Jazz Game, and I was also able to go shopping with my Mom!  It was a wonderful, relaxing weekend!   

No comments: