Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin Land!

During Fall Break for the kids, Logan and Mason got to spend some special Grandma Time with her, while the other kiddos spent time with their other Grandma. I was lucky enough that my Mom would share some of that special time with me!! I was so excited!


Last minute my friend told me about this place called Pumpkin Land, and that if you dress up you get a dollar off... so we scrounged up some costumes and went!!


They had lots of fun blow up halloween things, and my kids LOVE Snoopy, so we had to get a picture with him!


Fun times with Grandma!

There was lots of farm animals to see!!

The kids had so much fun in the corn maze reading riddles along the way...


striking a pose...

and finding the secret room with the magic beans! We took theses back to the front for a special treat! (Best Corn Maze idea ever!)

Photo Opp...

They had lots of fun things to play on and do, including a "Light Alley"


The boys especially enjoyed the bouncy stuff!!! What a fun day!!

Super fun place. Affordable. And Not Crowded! Will for sure go again next year!

No comments: