Friday, August 13, 2010

Twenty Five

Back on August 5th I turned 25!!! I was super excited about this birthday! I just love the sound of 25!! I spent the day with my Mom and my nephews Logan and Mason. We went to the Bean Museum on BYU's campus.

The kids had a blast looking at all the different Animals and bugs!

Hadley especially has a love for animals. It is so funny. The problem is she thinks they should all say MOO!!

I will for sure be visiting the Bean Museum again. Free and fun. My two favorite words.

Then we went out to lunch at the BYU Creamery. I LOVE this place. They have such YUMMY hamburgers, fries, and ice cream. What more could a girl want?
-
After the fun filled day, Jeremy, the kids, and I went swimming with our friends the Bruce's at our local pool. We had a BLAST! I wish I had pictures of Hadley going down the slide on her belly! She LOVED it!! Boston also was doing awesome learning to float on his back
-
It was a fabulous birthday... and it didn't end there. On Sunday we got together with some family and celebrated again!! This time with my favorite birthday dessert made by my Mom! My friend Amy recently highlighted the recipe on her blog. So good!!

So here's to my twenty fifth year of life! It's going to be GREAT!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Sorry I missed wishing you a happy birthday! I'm glad you had a great one! We missed you at the draft but one of these years we'll drag Jeremy back up!

The Willeyes said...

Happy Birthday! Glad it was a great one :)