Monday, July 26, 2010

Pioneer Day Celebration

Jeremy and I went and spent the weekend with my parents to enjoy the Pioneer Celebrations in their town! Here we are in the heat of the day enjoying the 2 1/2 hour parade. And yes, we did enjoy it.
The kids especially enjoyed it. TONS of candy, Frisbee's, flags, and we even picked up a few free carwash's and a kids meal! Boston loved all the trucks, motorcycles, and the bands! My nephew Mason was so funny to watch marching a long with each band!

Hadley had many seats to watch the parade from. She especially loved the horses. This girl loves animals.
-
After the parade we went to a great FIREWORK show. Over the weekend we also took Boston to see Toy Story 3! We all LOVED it! Is it bad to say I cried in a Disney movie??
-
It was a really fun weekend!! A big thanks to my pioneer ancestor's who sacrificed so much so that we future generations can have the gospel, and live in this great country!! Happy Pioneer Day!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

What a fun weekend! We went to Logan to stay with my Aunt Joan and swim in her pool all day. Lucas came back with a killer sunburn but he was in the pool for four hours.

I don't think it's bad to cry at a Disney movie--in fact not only did I cry at Toy Story 3 but Lucas did as well.