Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I love...

I love when Boston uses his imagination and the whisks become hot air balloons,

or his hamper becomes his robot costume.
I love when Boston hides in the pantry, and pops out saying "Peek-A-Boo!"

I love when Boston gets a toy and runs to the other room to show it to Hadley.
I love the random pictures Boston takes of Hadley... and of his feet! I love that Hadley is so smiley, and starting to be entertained by toys!
I love when Jeremy comes home and takes the kids out onto the deck while I cook dinner. I love watching Jeremy ask Boston all about his day.

I love what an amazing father Jeremy is to our 2 kids, and what a fantastic husband he is too!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

You have one of THE CUTEST families ever!!

Kristen said...

Your kids are so cute! And you're such wonderful parents. You guys should have like a million of them!

Cassie said...

That's cute. I sure do miss my cute nephew and niece! Can't wait for the weekend to see them!

Lynne said...

Your kids are so cute. What a fun age Boston is at! Are you going to the draft?

Megan Smith said...

So cute Camille! I hope Ty will have as good of an imagination as Boston has. Hadley is getting cuter and cuter! And aren't husbands just the best when they take care of the kids when they get home from work?

Melanie said...

I love this blog post! It's fun how the household things really are the best entertainment for kids. It was so much fun seeing you guys this weekend! We should get together sometime!