Friday, March 20, 2009

New Beds!


We did it! We put up B's new bed, and as you can see from the pictures he loves it!

The first night went perfectly. Second night, he woke up at 2:00am and came to his door crying. The first nap... well he was quiet for a half hour so I thought he must be asleep. WRONG! I was doing the dishes and he walks in saying "Hi!" "I stinky!" Sure enough, he needed a diaper change. I had no idea he could even open his door... lesson learned.
So far It has gone better then I could have dreamed. (I love this picture of him pretending to sleep!)

-

So the crib has now found a new home in the baby girl's room! My amazing husband spent hours and hours painting this room. I just kept reminding him that it was HIS IDEA to do the poka-dots.
It is my favorite room in the house! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! The paint job looks great with the ladybug bedding!

13 comments:

Cassie said...

Looks good. He probably likes the new little freedom he has. Coming from two boys in big beds they usually grow out of it, although sometimes I hear Peyton get up to play or read.
In the words of your dad, "hope that you really are having a girl" after all that hard work. We got to tell him the genetic test doesn't lie though.

Joy said...

Very Very cute, I love the poka dots andt he ladybugs!

Jason said...

Oh my goodness Camille! That ladybug room is so cute!!!

Kristen said...

This is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! I love the dots. He's a really great painter! When are you due by the way

Berry Family said...

The room looks great. Nice work Jermey! Can't believe how Boston is such a big boy. Excited to her when this little girl comes!!

Kolby and Amy said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest baby room I've ever seen, I totally love it! I especially love the polka dots! I'm so excited for you to have a girl!

Lynne said...

Love the room--and loved being with all of you. Thank you for hosting!

The Willeyes said...

The babies room is ADORABLE!!!!! I LOVE it. So cute :)

Nikki said...

Ok that is the cutest little room I have ever seen! Good work!

Mama! said...

I can't even tell you how much I love the polka dots/lady bugs! I'm wondering where you got Boston's bedding. We're looking for something similar for Peyton's bunkbeds.

The Gines Family said...

so so so cute..can't wait to meet that little one..ir atleast see pics!

Holli and Billy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the babies room!