Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Joy of Owning Your Own Home... YARD WORK!

Don't you just hate when you forget the camera! We went up to our friend's cabin this weekend, and it was breathtakingly beautiful! So just imagine the most amazing pictures of millions of Aspen Tree's covered in snow, with a bright blue sky, and the sun making everything in sight sparkle! Oh if only I had remembered the camera.

After we came home from our nice relaxing weekend up at the cabin, we spent 2 1/2 hours working out in the yard. WOW! Who knew we had so much yard work to be done! While Jeremy and I were working Boston fell in love with "running" down the little hill in our yard. After his 30th time down, I finally decided to get the camera out to capture his new found love. I know probably no one but me will find this entertaining, but I'm going to post it anyway.

Do you remember the days when all you needed was a hillside to be entertained for a few hours??

2 comments:

Joy said...

I love yard work! Just don't like weeds!

Jennie said...

Yey! Go Boston!