Monday, December 22, 2008

Logan and Mason's 4th Birthday Party!! (For all those family members who know and love them)

We had so much fun at my nephews Star Wars Birthday Party! When we arrived we were greated by Darth Vader (Mason) OB1 Kenobi (Logan) and a Sith (Matt)

Boston had no problems joining in on the Light Saber fights!!
Logan and Mason had so much fun opening all their fun new toys and clothes
Their amazing dad planned the fun party, and even made their light saber cakes!
I can't believe Logan and Mason are 4! It seems like yesterday my sister we giving birth to them. Now she watches over her adorable boys from Heaven. I am so grateful to Matt, and my parents who take such good care of them.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

I can't believe they're four! I made a lightsaber cake for Lucas when he was four--it didn't look half as good as Matt's. In fact I cut my finger in the process of making it. Looks like a great birthday party.

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

I Can't believe it either! It seems like just yesterday I met you and your mom at the hospital when she had the twins! I think about her often! I am a part time nanny for a lady with twins! I love every moment that I have with them! Wish them a happy birthday for me!

The Willeyes said...

I can't believe they are already 4.
Time really does go quickly doesn't it? What an awesome party, and what an awesome dad. Darling party:)