Monday, December 22, 2008

Boston

On Sunday Boston went to his 2nd week of Nursery at church. He loves it, and we love it too! I just can't believe he is 18 months old! I absolutely love this age. I love all of his little dances, his wonderful singing, the kisses, the hugs, and all the many many words he is learning. *These are a couple pictures that my sister-in-law took over the Thanksgiving Holiday. Thanks Cassie!

-I'm sorry to post so many things in one day. When I get a chance to use the internet I have to take full advantage of it. -

6 comments:

Sheffers said...

What a sweetheart he is. I love 18-24 months too they are so much fun. I hope your doing great and feeling good. Merry Christmas.

Nicole said...

He is growing up so fast! I wish he was in my nursery. That would be so fun! I'm glad he likes it!

Mama! said...

I'm looking forward to nursery as well. It will be so nice to enjoy a Releif Society lesson! It's crazy how fast they grow up.

Lynne said...

He is adorable. How are you feeling? I really need to come see you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! He's getting so big! Those are some fun posts. We loved the pictures:)

Julie said...

Boy is he handsome.