Monday, December 15, 2008

Downtown Fun!

I absolutely love looking at the lights on temple square. This year it was even better because it was snowing most of the time we were there!

It was so fun to take Boston. On our way there he saw so many of his favorite things saying "Bus, Train, Snow, Moon, Horse, and Car!"

While we were there he had lots more to say. "Cold, Lights, Star, Cold , Jesus, Cold, and Snow"

One of my favorite things this year was the floating nativity scene in the reflecting pool. It was a beautiful sight to see.

It was so strange for me to see all the demolition that has happened downtown. So many places I used to work at, shop at, eat at, are now piles of dirt. I can't wait to see the new downtown when its finished!

After our adventure to temple square we got to enjoy another Jazz game! Although they lost we still had a great time! Boston is getting really good at saying Jazz, Defense, Basketball, and Memo! He LOVES the games!

It really is the Most
Wonderful Time of The Year!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Jazz games are so fun. And the temple lights are one thing I miss this time of the year. It is always so beautiful.

The Willeyes said...

You're so right. It is the most wonderful time of the year...I love it:)

JJuracan and family said...

Sounds like a perfect day!!