Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lots of 1st's

This past weekend was filled
with lots of firsts! Boston stayed in his 1st Motel. My parents and us shared a room. Boston loved having Grandma's attention! He went swimming for the first time, which he LOVED! He has no fear of water!













It was his first time inside the temple. (Just the waiting room of course!) We were there along with my parents to attend my friend Nicole's wedding at the Rexburg Idaho temple. We have been friends since before I can remember.
The rexburg temple is so beautiful, and it was SO QUIET! It was so wonderful to be apart of their special day! There is nothing better then seeing a couple be sealed together for Time and All Eternity. What amazing blessings the temple gives us.
Then on Saturday we went and enjoyed the amazing tulips on Temple Square in Salt Lake. If you haven't been, I highly recommend you go!
On Sunday, Boston said his 1st of many Amen's, and also finally started crawling. Although it looks more like he is swimming. At least he is getting the forward motion down!


What a wonderful 1st weekend in May, full of many 1st's for our little guy!

3 comments:

Perry's said...

Boston is so cute. I can't get over it. You look great. I love 1st's. Hannah took her first step on Sunday. But she wont take another one. Silly girl

Tiffaney said...

Wow! Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love all the 1st's too!!! Infact last night, Kurtis lost his 1st tooth, that was fun, he was so cute about it!!! Trevor is the same way with water, he's not afraid of it at all, so unlike my other kids. He would just dip his face in the water in the bathtub, I have to really, really watch him, he makes me nervous. Thanks for your Blog, I love hearing what's going on in your life!

Cassie said...

Must be a Garner thing not to be afraid of the water! Now I can't wait for the weekend to see him crawl...think he can catch Peyton yet?