Friday, May 9, 2008

Fun at Wheeler Farm

Last night we had a wedding reception to go to at Wheeler Farm. After the reception we decided to walk around. We were able to see lots of geese, ducks, pigs, sheep, goats, horses, donkeys, and cows and all their new spring babies! I was really surprised how much Boston loved watching the animals, he would get so excited for each new animal. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera.

I just wanted to post this in case you have never been there. It is FREE, and it is so fun for kids. Take a picnic and a stroller and have a fantastic day at Wheeler Farm.

Hours :Dawn till Dusk Monday - Saturday

Location: 6351 South 900 East in Salt Lake City. Take 1-215 and exit at Union Park Avenue, or Exit 9. The Farm entrance is located on the east side of 900 East.

1 comment:

joshandemily said...

That's great that Boston is crawling and talking! Man, maybe he could teach Lydie a few words! How do you get those cute 4 picture collages? Will you teach me?
And thanks for the heads up on Wheeler Farm, I think we need to take Lydia!