Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Why do we celebrate Easter?

Easter has become one of my very favorite holidays, not because of the fun traditions that the holiday brings, but because of the reason we celebrate it. Easter is a time to reflect on not only the Saviors life, and death, but also his glorious resurrection. Jesus Christ triumphed over death, which allows us to do the same. Which means, that I can see my sister Natalia again. And not just see her again, but live with her again. Easter reminds me of that wonderful truth, and for that reason alone I love Easter. Now I just have to live worthy of that privilege.


"Now there is a death which is called a temporal death; and the death of Christ shall loose the bands of this temporal death, that all shall be raised from this temporal death.' (Alma 11:42; Mosiah 16:7-8; Alma 22:14)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a great inspiration to me, my friend. Thanks for sharing such a personal insight into your life and faith.