Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Very Happy Easter... Until Monday


Our very Happy Easter started out at the Foxboro Park where my brothers ward hosted an Easter breakfast, and Egg Hunt!

I sat Boston right in front of an Egg, and he just stared at it. After handing it to him, he enjoyed playing with it. You might be able to tell from this picture that it was quite cold.
After that we went back to my Mom and Dad's for an Easter Party! We dyed eggs, which is always one of my favorite traditions! Logan and I had fun dying eggs as a team! We also had an amazing Easter lunch where my Mom made a bunny out of bread.

Then Boston was able to enjoy the Egg hunt in my parents backyard. He shook an egg hard enough that M&M's spilled out! He was then able to have his first M&M which he LOVED!

All 5 grandsons found fabulous stuff in their Eggs. (Why is it so hard to all look at the camera at the same time?)
On Sunday we went to my parents ward. It was fun to see all my old neighbors and friends.
We had a traditional Easter Ham dinner, and my mom made the cutest bunny cake for dessert. I hope that I will someday be as creative as her!
After our Fun weekend we came home to find this... I thought living in an apartment would keep you from being Toilet Papered/Oreoed. Apparently not. Jeremy's Scouts wanted to wish him a very Happy Birthday!



Even that didn't ruin our fun Easter weekend. It wasn't until Monday morning at 1 am when Boston began throwing up, and Jeremy made frequent trips to the toilet that we weren't so sure it was such a happy weekend. Oh well, at least we had lots of toilet paper.

4 comments:

Berry Family said...

Oh my heck ... Too cute! Boston looks like a little man in Sunday outfit. I love it!

Cassie said...

Oh great, I guess we shouldn't have came over for Easter.

Cassie said...

Well it sounds like you didn't get it from us then because Peyton doesn't have the flu it is still the strep, plus he was on the antibiotics so he isn't contagious.

Nicole said...

You always seem to have so much fun! Boston is growing up so fast,and Jeremy too I guess ;)