Thursday, March 6, 2008

We Are So Lucky!

As you can tell from our blog background, we love the Utah Jazz. Well yesterday my friend Kreston called and asked if we wanted to go to the Jazz Game and sit on the 6th row! That was a no-brainer!
It was so much fun sitting so close and being able to hear the players and the referees talk back and forth. Although, I would never pay $130.00 for the seat I sat in. I enjoy the games just as much sitting in the upper bowl in my $5.00 seat. Did you know that every time Matt Harping gets a dunk, Deron Williams gives him 20 bucks! I thought that was pretty funny!

Our Jazz Slaughtered the Timberwolves last night, we hope they keep going strong for the rest of the season! Thanks for a great game Kreston! GO JAZZ!

4 comments:

Berry Family said...

How fun! I love the way that Boston looks in his little jersey. I don't think there is anyone out here that is a bigger Jaz fan then your family! It is great.

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

how cute you all are. I love Bostons faces..he so adorable. Tell elder that he really needs to keep workin' on growing out that hair

Cassie said...

It is fun isn't it to sit that close.

Christensens said...

Your little boy is so cute!! I didn't even know you had a baby. Super cute