Monday, November 2, 2015

Stay to the Right!

On a 5 miles bike ride, I found myself saying "Stay to the right!" what felt like 100's of times. The path is busy and staying to the right is the best way to keep them from getting run over by all the other bikers! During one of my "Stay to the right" outbursts Hadley began singing at the top of her lungs "Choose the right! When a choice is placed before you, in the right, the holy spirit guides!" It made me think... I am trying to get my kids to stay to the right to protect them. Not to annoy them, drive them crazy, or force them to do what I want. Its simply to keep them safe. That's exactly like Heavenly Father. He doesn't give us commandments, and counsel from prophets and apostles to annoy us, drive us crazy, or force us to do what he wants... rather its to keep us safe.
Stay to the Right!! 

No comments: