Monday, November 2, 2015

Boston's Baptism Day!

July 4th was extra special for us this year, because Boston was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! It was a wonderful day shared with many family and friends. I feel so grateful that Heavenly Father blessed me with such an amazing little boy! Boston teaches me way more then I teach him. He knows his scripture stories, and gives amazing family home evenings. I'm so grateful to live in a country where I am free to worship how I feel is right. My heart is so full.
This was the program!  I was lucky enough to be able to design it!


The display table


So grateful for Jeremy for being a worthy priesthood holder and being able to Baptize and Confirm Boston.  What a special thing that was for the both of them.


I was shocked how many family and friends took time on their holiday to come and support Boston.  So very thankful for each of them!!!




This was my favorite thing I did.  Printed off pictures from his 8 yeas of life, and put them in the shape of an 8!  So much fun to look back, and everyone who came over enjoyed it too!

Once almost everyone had gone, Boston was able to open a few gifts.  Brand new super nice scriptures from my Mom and Dad, and a scripture case from Jeremy and I.

That evening we celebrated with our neighbors doing some fireworks, and enjoying the perfect view of the flag flying in the canyon!

On Sunday I had Boston take some time to write down his feelings. So neat.
-
As for me the Baptism day was a little crazy, but wonderful.  The moment I will treasure the most was the night before his baptism I was in his room saying goodnight, and we started singing "I like to look for Rainbows" together.  The spirit filled the room, and it was a very special moment for the both of us.

No comments: