Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Valentines Weekend! (Picture Overload)

Friday morning was spent at the school helping with Hadley's Valentine's party which was super fun!
We came home to make heart shaped pizza's for lunch!

Got this fun picture text to me!  :)  

From Feb. 1st to Feb. 14th I put a heart on the kids door and Jeremy's door to tell them one thing I loved about them.  I really liked this.  It really helped me focus on the positive and the things I love about each of them!!

That night I tried to make a special dinner for my little family.  I forgot to take a picture when the table looked all beautiful with their little Valentine gifts on it... in this picture they are holding their new books.  The kids thought it was so funny to eat by candlelight!!

That night my parents brought Logan and Mason down to spend a couple days with us!  It was fun to share my "fancy" dessert with them!!
Saturday (Valentines Day!) I woke up to some wonderful surprises from Jeremy. 10 balloons for our 10th anniversary with 10 of my favorite chocolate tied to them and a Kohls Gift Card!  Jeremy and I made a heart pancake breakfast for everyone...

then off to the mountains we went!
I have always wanted to hike to the G since moving to Pleasant Grove!

The views were AMAZING!  So beautiful!!




All the kids were AWESOME hikers!  I think they all enjoyed it!



We even found a heart rock!  How perfect for Valentines Day!

It's said that when you find a heart rock that someone in heaven is thinking of you... I think Natalia was sending her love!

After some lunch and a snack, we headed to the park for some baseball...

and duck watching!

Then we headed back to our house to roast hot dogs and smores!!

Nothing better!

SMORES!

Sunday morning we realized that we were so busy having fun that we forgot to open Grandma and Grandpa's Valentines!! The kids were so excited!  Then it was off to church!

Monday morning Jeremy did more rebar at our new house, while the rest of us hung out at home playing games,

and just enjoying being together!

After lunch we headed to the Grizzley hockey game!  We all enjoyed it!

Then we headed to my parents for some pizza, and to go swimming at their rec center!  We all had SO much fun.  The kids were in heaven getting to swim again!
-
Then we had to take Logan and Mason home :(  We LOVED having them spend a few days with us!!  Can't wait for them to do it again!

No comments: