Monday, February 9, 2015

Busy, Good Weekend

Thursday was February 5th which is always a tender day for my family.  It was 9 years ago we said goodbye to Natalia.
"Those we love don't go away.
They walk beside us every day.
Unseen, unheard, but always near,
Still loved, still missed and very dear."
9 years is WAY to long to go without seeing someone you love. Miss you Talia. So grateful to know that because of our Savior's gift, I WILL see you again!
Friday we got together with my Mom, Heather and her Mom, and all the kids for our traditional Valentine Cookie Decorating!  It's always so much fun!!
That night Jeremy met us at my parents and we had a sleepover!  My Mom and I stayed up late making this super cute craft!  I absolutely love it!  My Mom and I saw it on pinterest and my Mom made it happen!!
The next day we were able to go to my cousin Trevor's baptism!! It was so fun to see all the family!  Jeremy went and helped Megan move into her new place in SLC.  Afterwards we went up to visit my sister's grave.  Miss her so so much.

Then all the adults went and did a temple session, and then came back for some baseball and a delicious dinner.  It was wonderful to be together!  

No comments: