Sunday, February 2, 2014

What A Weekend

On Friday me and the kids went downtown to City Creek to meet up with my 3 best friends from my elementary school days!  It was sooooo good to see them and catch up!  We forgot to take a picture :(  so sad!  
-
Then I went to visit a little boy in our ward who had surgery because of a twisted bowl.  I was glad I was able to stop by.  Very humbling to see so many little kids there.
Then I went and picked up Logan and Mason for a sleepover!  We had Pepporoni and Bacon Pizza for dinner (Just like Natalia always ordered and per Mason's request) and went to 7 Peaks Fun Center in Lehi for a little fun!  Came back to enjoy some ice cream and a movie!  In the morning Mason wanted Waffles (Just like his mommy)  It was so fun to have them over!

On Saturday I was able to take Hadley to the Fancy Nancy party at the library!  She looked so stinkin' cute all dressed up and fancy!  They read Fancy Nancy Books, had a real ballerina teach them some Ballet moves, and then had a little tea party!

We ran into some ward members and she enjoyed being fancy with them!

Then we traveled up to Wood Cross and went with my family to the temple in honor of Natalia.  It's been 8 years since her stroke.  We miss her so much.  Serving in the temple always brings us peace.



Afterwards we went back to my parents for a yummy dinner and then made Smores in honor of Natalia.  It was a fabulous, and also tender weekend.

2 comments:

Paul and Darla said...

Loved all the new posts! Thanks for sharing.

Melanie said...

You are so great at keeping up with your blog! :) I always love seeing all of the inspiring things you do! You are all around amazing!