Sunday, December 1, 2013

Novemeber Happenings


It was my turn to decorate the door for Boston's classroom!  I thought it turned out pretty darn cute! 

My Mom, Logan, and Mason joined us for another Free Lego Build!!! 

Cambridge is already beginning a love of Lego's too!! 

The Conference Ensign came in the mail!!  Always such a good day!!I LOVE reading these talks!  

Took my dear friend Jennie to have a taste from the Waffle Love Truck!  So yummy!! 

Our family was able to go to BYU and see the new Sacred Gifts arts exhibit!  It was amazing.  There was a very special spirit there and the art work was amazing.  The kids really enjoyed it.  A very meaningful way to kick off the holidays. 

This can not be the middle of November... but it is!  Short sleeves and out for a walk and loving it! 

I am beginning to think of creating a photo book of Cambridge's disasters!  If you look close you can see the water he just spilled all over the floor!  He is reaching a little to high these days! 

Jeremy blamed Hadley for this mess... I had to kindly tell him it was Cambridge! 

Just needing a snack... 

FINALLY we wore coats... for one day.  I just love his blue eyes in his blue coats under the blue sky. 

Beep!  Beep!  3 crazy drivers!!! 

For Veterans Day my Activity Day girls wrote cards to all the veterans in our ward 

and then delivered cookies to them!  It was a really awesome activity! 

That night we went to the Grizzlys Hockey game!! 

It was so much fun to be there with the fam! 

It was an awesome game that went to overtime, and then to a shoot out!  We won!!  So fun!!
Please Excuse my terrible singing... but Cambridge surprised us one Saturday morning that he knew EXACTLY when to say Uh Oh when singing this Pink song.  Later in the month he surprised us with singing Katy Perry's ROAR song.  Yup, my son knows his music!
My other son on the other hand loves to sing in the shower!  I think it is SO FUNNY!  I am hoping by posting this on the web that girls will stop writing him love notes!!  

No comments: