Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A VERY Special day!

We found out on Thursday that Jeremy's nephews Braedon and Darian had decided to be baptized that Saturday!  Jeremy couldn't get out of all of his responsibilities, so me and the kids packed up and picked up our Sister-in-law Jenn and her baby and headed up to Logan, UT Friday evening.  We stayed at Jenn's inlaws for the night and then headed to Preston, Idaho in the morning!  
We almost missed it (We got lost!) but luckily we made it just in time to see these two special boys be Baptized and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.  There was an amazing spirit there and I am so grateful that their family has decided to come back to church.
We enjoyed some treats at the church afterwards

then went to their house for some lunch and some super fun cousin time!  I just love their family.  I could stay for weeks with them!  They are so kind, loving, and fun!!
-
Then Jenn and I and all the littles packed up and headed for home.  A 3 hour drive took 4 1/2 hours because of the snow... but I wouldn't have traded it for anything.  I was so grateful to be there for those boys!  I just love them, and I am so proud of their choice to be Baptized!! 

No comments: