Thursday, July 5, 2012

Independence Day!

We had such a fun 4th of July!  My parents woke up super early to meet us down in Provo to watch the balloons take flight!  So much fun!  

Then we enjoyed the pancake breakfast! 

Yum Yum! 

Then we headed over to the parade... and we got to see an awesome fly over!  Here are my parents enjoying the parade!!  Aren't my parents the cutest? 

I really love seeing my kids with their hands on their hearts.  We sure do love living in America. 

We made a quick stop at Hobby Lobby after the parade and Hadley posed for a split second... I just love the skirt my Mom and I sewed!   
Then my parents and us went out to JCW's for some grub, and then went to see The Pirates!  We all enjoyed it!  We came back and relaxed at our house for a little while, then my parents had to head home.  Jeremy, Hadley, and I then took a good 2 hour nap!  

We woke up and went with our friends the Longs to watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks!   

The fireworks were awesome and the seeing another flyover was totally fabulous!  Both of my kids were nervous about the fireworks, but ended up loving them... although they had ear plugs in and were wearing sunglasses.  Silly kiddos.

What a wonderful 4th of July!

1 comment:

Paul and Darla said...

What a fun day!!! I love your "fly-over" picture. It would make a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l postcard!