Monday, July 30, 2012

First Fish!


For Family Home Evening we joined another family in our ward and headed up to Vivan Park in Provo Canyon.  We fished and fished!   I love fishing... I love the sitting by the water, I love the peacefulness of it, and I love everything about it until one is actually caught!  YUCK!!

Jeremy and Boston... waiting.... waiting... 

Hadley just loving every minute of it... 

Finally Jeremy got one on his line... he let Boston bring it in!!  I love this picture even though it is horrible because it was taken on an iphone in the dark, but I love Jeremy's look of disgust, and Bostons look of excitment.  So perfect. 

Boston touched his fishy and then we set him free.
-
It was a really fun night.  I hope we do it again... and if we don't catch anything, I won't mind one bit. 

No comments: