Sunday, July 31, 2011

Special Day with L and M!

With Matt getting married things will be a little bit different. I have spent a lot of time hanging out with my Mom and the boys over the last 5 years. We went on lots of "Field trips" together. I will miss these days. For our last hurrah we all went to Trafalga Lehi. The kids all had SO MUCH FUN.
The first thing Mason found was the climbing wall. He is like spiderman and climbed 3/4 the way up, then looked down and decided he had climbed high enough. He did it probably 5 times. Logan also joined in the fun. Finally all 3 of us decided to have a race. Guess who won? Fastest=Mason. Made it to the top=Me.



We did the water boats, and we got soaked!

The kids rode the airplanes who knows how many times!

I took each of the boys on the race cars.


We also enjoyed a round of golf.

-

Although I know I will still get to see Logan and Mason, I know it will be different. I treasure each moment I got to spend with them, as it helps me feel close to my sister. I've tried to love them as she would have. I've tried to play with them as she would have. Although I know I could never compare.

-

Now a new adventure begins...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a wonderful day! I know that you have done an excellent job!