Monday, February 21, 2011

Another Remodeling Project

Jeremy has been hard at work yet again. He has been putting up new baseboard molding, bead board, chair rail molding, into what is going to be our playroom downstairs. Finally this weekend it was ready to paint! I even helped with that!! Pictures NEVER do a remodel justice, so please come visit to see the real deal!
Before
After
Before

After
Before

After
Before
After


We still have lots to do... like build a shelving unit that covers up the brink, paint the door, and of course the fun part... DECORATE! I am so excited! Me and the kids love it already!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute! I wish I was brave enough to paint all the cute rooms you do!

Megan Smith said...

Oooh! I can't wait to see it on Sunday! I am LOVING the bead board.... wondering where I can put some in my house. :)

The Gatherers said...

it's beautiful! you guys did a great job, I love the color

Roger and Deborah Garner said...

You need to have another Cousin party so we can see your house. It looks great in the pictures. It is a lot of work but is worth it!