Friday, September 10, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

On Saturday me and the kids drove to Pocatello Idaho for my nieces birthday... unfortunately I forgot the camera. We sure had a lot of fun splashin around at the pool! It was fun to see family and go back to the city where I was born, and listen to my parents reminisce.

Very last minute on Monday the kids and I decided to go on a hike with my sister-in-laws Megan and Jenn! We went in our "backyard" to this beauty. Second time we've been there this year!

Boston hiked the whole thing by himself with no complaints! I was super proud of him, especially since he had a cold.

I'm not sure if the kids love their Aunts more, or if the Aunts love the kids more! Thanks for the great hike girls!



Monday night we had a fire and roasted marshmallows!! The kids ate 3 marshmallows each and Hadley would have eaten lots more if I would have let her!

Glad I could pass on my love for Marshmallows!
The fire King!! We sure love having our fire pit!!
-
So despite our colds, we had a great labor day.

No comments: