Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Post... Finally.

4 days later and I am finally getting around to blogging Halloween! We had a great night that included a party with both families. (sorry there are lots of pictures, and probably to small to see.)

Party #1- Garner Party- Candy Corn Theme


This is how we arrived to the parties. No theme with us. Jeremy- Intermountain Man. Camille- Witch. Boston- Doctor. Hadley- Ladybug


My mom throws great parties. The kids and I loved the candy corn bean bag toss, the bingo, and matching game! Dinner was SUPER cute, and SUPER yummy. I wish I would have got pictures of that...

Off to trick or treating... BOSTON LOVED IT! Especially since his 5 cousin's were there with him!

I just can't get enough pictures of her as a lady bug. So fun.
Party #2- Rogers Family
This picture pretty much sums up the party!

Boston loved trick or treating so much that he wanted to go again with his other 3 cousins. He got quite a haul...
Looks like a witch costume is pretty popular!

Here is my intermountain man in all his glory!
It was another great party, with another great dinner. Authentic Mexican Enchiladas! SO GOOD!
I have already begun stressing about costumes for next year...

3 comments:

Megan Smith said...

Looks like your Halloween was so fun! I absolutely love Hadley's costume. Now I'm really hoping that someday we have a baby girl and we can borrow that costume.... :) Your witch costume is way cute too. And Jeremy is just hilarious. :)

Nicole said...

Looks like fun! You're family always does cool things. I'm so jealous!

Mama! said...

Oh my goodness! I love the Intermountain Man costume! Kudos to you guys.