Friday, September 11, 2009

Bloggy Blog Update

I am way behind in my posts... so here it goes!
My Mom made these super cute capes for all her grandson's! On one side it is a Superman cape, and on the other it has the first letter of their name. So for Boston he has a letter B, for Super Boston! Boston LOVES his new cape and wants to wear it everyday!
-
Like Mother, Like Son. We LOVE chocolate!
-
When I realized it was September, I had a panic attack. There were so many fun things I was going to do! So we hurried and blew bubbles, and had a swimming party with his buddy Porter. Hopefully we will be able to squeeze a couple more fun summer things in before it starts to snow!
-
I loves this little girl more and more each day! She smiles all the time, giggles, and now she can now roll from her stomach to her back!
-
Boston is SO CUTE with Hadley (Most of the time). I constantly find them playing together.
-
Last but not least, on Sept. 4th it was the 16th anniversary of my baptism. It was the best decision I ever made to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. My friends Joy and Tricia were also baptized that day.
This year, the anniversary was more special because Tricia got married that day.(Tricia is wearing the white shirt.) It was so fun to catch up with old friends at her open house. Congratulations Tricia and Adam!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the capes, and Hadley's lady bug dress (where do you get such cute clothes? He he!). But she makes it. What a sweet, cute little baby!

Nicole said...

Trisha got married? That's exciting! Your mom is so great, I love the capes! And I can't believe Hadley is already rolling! I need to come down and see you and your growing family!

Kaylin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaylin said...

I want a copy of that pic of us girls :) It was really good seeing you. Nice job on the 5K I am impressed. I couldnt do it.