Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We Are Still Alive!

Our blog will not be going private for awhile. It takes a lot of time and work! So for now just continue to enjoy our blog like normal!

I am really going crazy without having the Internet at home. Does anyone know of a cheap Internet service I could get? Really cheap??

We are extremely busy working on our house, and chasing Boston around. He loves to "help" us do all of our home improvement projects!
I think we need to get him a tool belt for Christmas.

3 comments:

Berry Family said...

This sounds really bad, but we signed up with comcast when they had their $19.99 per month for 6 months special. Then when our 6 months is up we call to cancel it. Of course they ask why .... so we tell them it is too expenaive regular price. So they give it to us for the special again for another 6 months. ha-ha

Cassie said...

Well I can't help you. Actually I agree with Sam and Mike... that is what your brother does all the time.

Anyway I put some pictures on my new blog of you guys and I hope you don't mind!
http://cg-photography.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Try Digis... it's local internet so it's probably cheaper.