Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Paint, Paint, and More Paint!

I couldn't wait until the day when I owned my own house and could paint the walls whatever color I wanted. Now that I realize that painting is a lot of work, white walls don't seem so bad after all.

Here is what we have done with Boston's room. I love the color. Especially since it covered up a mustard yellow, and weird green. I really love the stripes!

This is the color of our living room! We love it! (Pictures don't do color's justice.)Now that we have done the tan scale, I think I want to get brave and paint something red, or green, or orange! Who knows!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

How cute! I love the stripes! I can't wait to see more pictures of the house!

The Willeyes said...

I love the colors...and I think a red wall would be very fitting for you new house:) You need to have a party now!