Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What an Awesome 1st Year of Parenting

I can't believe it, but it is true. I've been a mom for a year, and what an awesome year it has been. I love being a mom. I am so lucky to have such a happy healthy little man! We had lots of fun celebrating his first year!
I carried on the tradition my parents created by making Boston birthday pancakes!
I think I enjoyed playing with the new toys almost more then he did!

Jeremy too had lots of fun with his toys... look what he created with Boston's blocks!

Even the cute girls upstairs got into Boston's birthday by sidewalk chalking our stairwell!
What a very happy 1st birthday!!

3 comments:

Season said...

Oh my gosh you guys, I can't believe he's 1 year already! Wow that flies. It's fun to read your blog and catch up. I hope you are doing well Camille! We miss you.
-Season

Season said...

Oh and not to mention, he is stinkin cute!

Tiffaney said...

Wow! Sounds like Boston had a fun birthday! He's a cutie! I love the cake you did! So you decided to do one afterall??? :-) You did sooo good! Talk to you later!