Monday, June 9, 2008

Boston's Barnyard Birthday Bash!

We celebrated Boston's Birthday this past Saturday with all of my family, and a lot of Jeremy's! It was so fun to get together!

Because Boston loves animal sounds we had a barnyard party, and of course the party included lots of food! I made my first attempt to frost a cake... I think it turned out alright for a beginner.
Boston didn't care how it was decorated, he LOVED the cake!
Boston was very spoiled by all the family. A BIG THANKS to all those who came to celebrate Boston's first year!

3 comments:

Berry Family said...

Such a cute cake! You did a GREAT job! I can't believe that his birthdya is already here. Time flies that is for sure!

Kolby and Amy said...

I can't believe Boston is 1 already! He is so cute! That cake is awesome, you did an awesome job Camille-very talented!!

Mary-Anne said...

Wow! You have a one year old! That's crazy! And your cake looks awesome, btw!! Good job!