Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Let It Snow!

I love snow. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for it to snow, so I can build a snowman, go sledding, and sip hot chocolate as I watch it fall outside my window. Down here in Lindon, we saw maybe one or two flakes, but nothing visable on the ground! I was so sad.

I called my mom and she said that in Woods Cross they had about 1-2 inches. She then told me that when Logan and Mason (my nephews) woke up, they just starred outside their bedroom window and watched it fall, then Mason ran out in the living room an looked out that window and said "It's snowing here too!" Then he ran to the kitchen window, and said "Here too, Grandma!" My mom being the awesome Grandma she is took them outside to catch some flakes on their tounges, and to have a snowball fight. In the middle of the fun Logan exclaimed "This makes me so happy." So for now I will have to enjoy the snow through hearing stories about my cute nephews discovering the snow, once again this year.

No comments: