Saturday, January 24, 2015

Midway Ice Castles

I entered a Facebook contest for some tickets to the Midway Ice Castles... and I won!!  I was SO EXCITED!  We went on opening night (Jan. 23rd)!  We had never been, and WOW we were totally impressed. AMAZING, and totally magical. They had a synchronized light and fire show, 4 water features, 3 fun ice slides, Anna, Elsa, and Olaf, and amazing ice creations everywhere you looked. We absolutely loved it!! (Total picture overload, and yes I somehow forgot 3 of our coats... so go ahead and judge our lovely outfits...)

The entrance...










My little penguins LOVED the fun ice slides... I'll admit so did I!  So fun! 


When we left the kids said comments like "We have to come back tomorrow!"  "This was the funnest thing we have ever done."  They seriously loved it.

No comments: