Sunday, August 25, 2013

Service!


On August 1st we took a train ride 

from American Fork to Woods Cross! 
Where we joined my family for an awesome service project!  My Mom had arranged for us to go serve at the Bountiful Food Pantry.
It was so neat to watch the kids working hard to serve!
The lady their was amazing.  She talked to them about the importance of doing good in school so you can get a good job.
We all loved it.  I really want to find more service projects like this that I can do with my kids.  It just made me feel so good.  After we went and played at the park and had some treats!
Then we rode the train back home!
 

Cambridge charmed EVERYONE on the train.  From the business man to the bum. 

Such a great day!  ( I wonder how many posts I end with that phrase...)

No comments: