Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pioneer Day!

We had such a fun Pioneer Day this year!

Although we were late, we enjoyed the Bountiful Handcart Days Parade from Amazing seats my Mom reserved!  A guy in the parade came and handed Hadley a cute little teddy bear... she is such a parade charmer.  Seriously.   

Then we headed up for the fireworks show!  My Mom had once again reserved an AMAZING spot to watch the fireworks!  They were soooo awesome!  All the kids did so awesome, and enjoyed them with little to no fears!

So much fun! 

We slept at my folks that night and my Mom made us some delicious festive waffles!!  YUM!

Then Jeremy and and I took Boston golfing for his 1st time!  We all had so much fun!  Boston said "This is a great way to start our day!  We should do this more often!"  He did really well for his 1st time! 

While we were gone these 3 cuties did a little swimming and of course had a popsicle after! 

This happy guy loves to swing.  I think he would be happy to swing all day! 

When we got back from golfing all the kids enjoyed swimming... for like HOURS! 

So stinkin' fun! 

Then my parents cooked a delicious dutch oven dinner!  It was SO GOOD!
-
What a super fun day enjoying family and being so grateful for our ancestors! 

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Love all of your posts...what a sweet family you "R"!