Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Boston's 1st Art Show

I asked Boston what he wanted to do for his 1st art show... draw, paint, photography ?  He chose photography.   So I taught him a little bit about my camrea, and we spent a morning out and about taking pictures.  He loved it.  Absolutely loved it.  When we got back we put the pictures onto the computer and I had him pick some of his favorites.  We left them completely unedited.  In the end he decided to enter these two.
    
"Colorful Delight"

"Blossoms Everywhere"
The night of the art show, he was so excited to go see his work.

  He was even more surprised when he saw that he won 1st and 3rd place for Kindergarten Photography! 

He was sooooo excited!
-
Here are some of my other favorite picture she took! 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Paul and Darla said...

Boston, those are so beautiful! I think you are like your mom in that you have a real talent for taking pictures. Congratulations on winning 1st and 3rd place ribbons.

I have a question. What did you photograph to get Color Delight?

Lynne said...

Love catching up on your family and what you guys are up to!