Sunday, February 10, 2013

4 Months, Valentines!

I am trying to blog every Sunday.  So here is some highlights from this week! (To see the pictures bigger, just click on the pic!)

Cambridge turned 4 months old!  YIKES!  It's zooming by!  He has an official nickname...Camba.  Hadley started it, and there is not stopping it!  He is just a smiley guy, and is "talking" up a storm constantly.  Especially when I sing to him. He is starting to sleep through the night which is fantastic!  He has also learned to buzz his lips together, and he finds himself quite funny.  He really likes the car, which I am so grateful.   

On Friday we had a little Valentine Party! 

We frosted yummy sugar cookies! 

They all turned out so cute! 

We played pin the lips... and we also made Valentine cards.  It was fun be together, and the kids had a blast! 

Friday night Jeremy and I were able to go on a date!  (Thanks to my parents!)  We ate dinner at the blue lemon, went Ice Skating at the Gallivin Center, and then headed to the Jazz Game!  It was so fun! 

While we were gone Hadley and Boston enjoyed some craft time! 

They sure didn't miss us while we were gone! 

The next morning Jeremy headed off to his school lab in Salt Lake, and me and the kiddos went sledding with my Mom, and Boston even convinced Grandma to teach him how to Crochet!  He made a chain over 10 feet long.  He LOVES doing it!
-
Today Jeremy received a new calling.  He will now serve as the Ward Clerk.  I am excited for his new opportunity!

1 comment:

Paul and Darla said...

Oh my goodness! The first picture of Cambridge at the top left looks JUST LIKE BOSTON!