Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween!

Our Halloween started bright and early with Boston's school parade starting at 8:30am!

Hadley with her Nursery buddies waiting for their siblings... 

There is the crazy Iron Man! 

Boston was such a ham in the parade!  Boston had a class Halloween party and he was done with school by 10:00am! 

We went home and relaxed a little then headed got ready to go vist Jeremy's work!  The kids posed so nicely for me... but my camera decided to quiet working... so I used my phone. 

We had a great time visiting Jeremy and eating lunch at his work.  He did a spoof on Mitt Romney... Check FB for the video. 

At night the kids and I headed out to Jeremy's brother's house for their annual Halloween Party!  We had a lot of fun, and the kids loved going trick or treating with all their cousins!
It really was a Happy Halloween! 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LolleyJolley said...

E had the same little costume as your C!! How cute!